17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Valentine's Gratitude Box Round-up

To contact us Click HERE
I hope you've had a good week. On Valentine's morning, we opened our Gratitude Box and read the contents aloud. Here are some highlights:

Bear (hamster): I love how you eat right out of my hands. Dad

Anna: I love how you get all the words in the crossword puzzle that I don't know. Tim

Mom: I liked talking to you last night. Margaret

Dad: Thanks 4 helping me get my tongue unstuck from my popsicle! -- M

Anna: I love how you care about other people. Tim

Tim: Thank you for taking over the bill paying for me! -- Anna

Shadow: I love how your ears perk up when you are waiting for a banana-- Dad

Mom: If you don't finish writing your book, I'll be MAD. Margz

Tim: Your haircut looks nice! Anna

Margaret: I love it when you sing all around the house! Mom

Margaret: I love your creative mind! Dad

Margz: You will do great things in life! Mom

Mom: Even though you're BAD at math, I still like u. Margz

Tim: Thanks for helping Margz with math! Anna

Margz: I love your sense of humor! Dad

Anna: I'm grateful for your blog. Tim

Shadow: Your ears are the softest ears ever! Mom

Grammar: I love you! (exclamatory sentence) Margz

Margz: God loves you and so do I! Mom

STUD

Margaret: I love how you use emoticons and taught me how to use them. Dad


There were more, including some written to Jack.

I'm glad we continued this tradition.

Much love to you today!








Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder