17 Şubat 2013 Pazar

Food for the Body and Soul

To contact us Click HERE
Despite my near obsessive hand-washing, I've come down with something. We're going to just hope it's a cold and not the dreaded f-word. Get your mind out of the gutter; you know I mean the flu, right? In serious need of some comfort food, so this is what I'm throwing in the crockpot tomorrow morning--  my favorite White Chicken Chili.

I know you may have other White Chicken Chili recipes, but this one requires no browning or pre-cooking and if you buy frozen onions like I do, no chopping at all. Just dump everything in and walk away. I can't stand it when a crockpot recipe requires prep! Seriously, who has time to cook dinner at breakfast time?

I hope you are having a good day, and if you are under the weather like I am, that you have a nice snuggly blanket, a hot cup of tea, and a full DVR.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder