19 Şubat 2013 Salı

I Carry You With Me

To contact us Click HERE


As I've mentioned before, one of the MANY thoughtful acts people did for me following Jack's accident was send special jewelry to wear every day in honor of him. Gorgeous jewelry that in one way or another represents him. One friend had a silversmith make me a charm shaped like a mobius strip with his Bible verse on it. Perfect for a young puzzler like Jack. Another found a necklace with a bird on it. Beautiful sea glass earrings adorn my ears and remind me that water gives as well as takes away. I treasure each thoughtful gift.

One of my faves was made by a woman in Minnesota named Amanda, with the help of her husband and her friend Amber. She used a photo of Jack she downloaded from this blog, and on the back is Jack's favorite Bible verse in his 4th grade handwriting.






You may remember I wore this necklace in our Christmas photo so Jack would be included.

Even though Amanda and her husband are busy parents with hectic jobs, they would like to provide memorial necklaces like this to hurting moms and dads. They would charge only for the cost of making and mailing them to you, which would be around $18 each.

And even though each and every child would look lovely on such a necklace, this is a special gesture for bereaved parents only.

Is this something that would bless you?

If so, here's Amanda's contact info: meahbyamanda@hotmail.com

Subject line: Memorial Necklace

Thank you Amanda, and thanks to all of you who have found so many special ways to reach out to hurting families.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder